THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

CROSS COUNTRY TEAM

This was a GREAT year for me because it was my first time doing cross-country and I ran my first meet and my mom didn't think I was going to do that well. And when I crossed the finish line I took first! MY FIRST MEET I DID I TOOK FIRST! My mom was so surprised! The rest of the season I always took first! I was the top runner and I was the CAPTAIN! I was so happy! I love cross-country!

At the Conference I took second out of the whole thing! There was over 100 kids there running and I took 2nd! I was so happy, even though I wanted first so bad! :(
Out of the whole meet our girls team took second! We were the BOMB!

Me getting my metal






THE CROSS-COUNTRY TEAM! well part of it. We had a lot more.










1 comments:

Maddie said...

I miss cross country! It was soo fun! Its going to be so weird this next year becuase all of the 8th graders will be 9th graders and gone at high school!