THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 13, 2008


As you all know I'm moving This Week! I am so sad! I'm going to leave all my friends and Family! Its going to be very hard on me when I am there in Utah. I'm going to miss everyone. Especially Brittany my favorite cousin and friend! I love her to death! I have no idea what I'm going to do at school. It's going to be hard on both of us having to find a new BFF! I love you Brittnay and You better come and visit at least once a month. Maybe two if you can. I WILL MISS YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU WILL MISS ME TOO.

3 comments:

sarah ann said...

Rachel, I'm going to miss you the most! Well, except for Brittany. But, I seriously don't know what i'm going to do without you. You are my BEST FRIEND! But guess what? I WILL be able to come visit you alot because we have a house in Utah. I will miss ya! Love you! ♥

Heather said...

Rachel, I love your new blog-way cute!

Brittany said...

Rachel oh I miss you so much and last night I was tri-ing to find at leasty one cute pic of us and I couldnt find one! me and sarah bothed missed you more @ girls camp when we were dancing because we were thinking about you doing your boodie dance!1 I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!